Check out my short videos on 10 Ways to be an Awesome Board Member and 10 Ways to use your Strategic Plan. (please ignore the old email and website info at the end :))
Great books for Non-Profit EDs
- Emergent Strategies, adrienne maree brown
- Awake to Woke Work: Building a Race Equity Culture, Equity in the Centre
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Governance as Leadership, Cathy Trower
- Forces For Good: The 6 Practices of High-impact Nonprofits, Leslie Crutchfield and Heather McLeod Grant
- Management of Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations in Canada, Kieth Seel ed.
- Uncharitable: How Restraints on Nonprofits Undermine Their Potential. Dan Pallotta
- Decolonizing Wealth: Indigenous Wisdom to Heal Divides and Restore Balance, Edgar Villanueva
- Nonprofit Management: A Social Justice Approach, Elaine P. Congree, Allan Luks and Frances Petit eds
What’s your favourite Non-Profit Management reading?